Breitling unleashed a fantastic collection of new, limited-edition watches at its first Summit Webcast. CEO Georges Kern hosted this 18minutes digital press conference to feature highlights of its latest timepieces.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, watch exhibitions across the world got postponed or shut down. However, in such a scenario, many watchmakers have been opting for creative ways to announce their new watch releases. Breitling also embraced a popular approach and hosted their first-ever Summit Webcast to introduce its new 2020 models.
So let’s explore the new Breitling 2020 releases that range from complete capsule collections to limited-edition models.
However, if you are looking to sell watches to trusted watch buyers in Romford, call on 01708 751518 now.
Breitling Superocean Heritage ‘57 Watch
The Breitling Superocean Heritage ‘57 Watch is the brand new capsule collection that has been designed taking inspiration from the first Superocean launched in 1957. Thus, it represents a similar aesthetics of the iconic ocean watches from the 1950s and 60s.
- Based on the vintage design, the new Superocean Heritage watch is equipped with a concave bowl-shaped bezel.
- But the brand forged it out from premium ceramic that is known for its scratch-resistant ability and robustness.
- Moreover, the case design is also true to vintage form, featuring a 42mm case diameter and 9.9mm thickness.
- The watch is water-resistant up to 100m.
However, the case houses the in-house Calibre 10 movement that offers 42hours of power reserve.
This new Capsule collection includes stainless steel versions that come with blue ceramic bezel and blue dial or black bezel with black dial.
Breitling also added dual-toned stainless steel and 18ct rose gold models that feature the black dial.
Moreover, each model comes with two bracelet options – a mesh-styled steel bracelet and vintage-inspired leather strap.
Breitling Superocean Heritage ‘57 Rainbow Limited-Edition
The brand also unveiled a Superocean Heritage ‘57 Rainbow special edition. The watch flaunts a spectacular black dial with rainbow-coloured indexes.
- Breitling is known to have designed this watch purposely for matching the ECONYL- NAATO strap.
- This strap is crafted from nylon wastes of our oceans and made its debut earlier last year.
However, the new Superocean Heritage Rainbow Limited Edition model features a case, bezel, movement and display similar to the first Superocean Heritage ‘57 timepieces.
But what boosts the appeal of the new version is the yellow dot on the bezel and Super-LumiNova rainbow markers.
Breitling Navitimer 35 Ladies Watch
The new Navitimer 35 Ladies watch available in different dial options like sunburst blue, sunburst silver, and sunburst copper and exquisite white mother-of-pearl.
- However, some of the dials may come with diamond dot indexes.
- The watch is powered by the in-house Calibre 17 movement. This chronometer-certified movement offers 38hours of power reserve.
The new Breitling Navitimer 35 Ladies watch is also available in stainless steel, bi-tone steel and rose-gold, and rose-gold.
Bracelet options include blue, brown and burgundy leather straps and 18ct rose gold, stainless steel and dual-toned bracelets.
Breitling Chronomat Frecce Tricolori Limited Edition
Breitling has also unveiled a new Chronomat Frecce Tricolori Limited Edition watch to commemorate the 60th birthday of the Frecce Tricolori wing.
Taking inspiration from the 1983 chronograph, this new Breitling Chronomat watch features an exclusive blue sunray dial.
- However, the dial flaunts the Frecce Tricolori symbol at 12 o’clock side, and the bezel comes with similar rider tabs that are interchangeable.
- Chronomat Frecce Tricolori Limited Edition watch houses the iconic automatic Breitling B01 winding movement.
- It is chronometer-certified and has 70hours of power reserve.
Moreover, the watch features stainless steel case of 42mm, engraved case-back and the unique “Rouleaux” bracelet.
Breitling Chronomat B01 42 Watch
Ideally, the new Breitling Chronomat B01 42 collection is the most significant release from the brand’s Summit Webcast of 2020. Breitling designed this new collection, based on the 1984 Chronomat.
- The new watches feature a 42mm case diameter, integrated lugs, rounded crown and robust shoulders.
A unique component of the 1984 Chronomat was the “Rouleaux” bracelet. And the watchmaker equipped the new Chronomat B01 42 model with the same bracelet but with a sleeker and more contemporary aesthetic.
Moreover, the bracelet also comes with a butterfly concealed clasp and two pushers on either side.
- The new Chronomat models exhibit a distinctive bezel with rider interchangeable rider tabs at 45 and 15 just like the original watch.
- However, the dial features 12-hour counter, 30-minute chronograph counter, an inner tachymeter scale and a date display at 6 o’clock side.
- What magnifies the appeal of this iconic collection is its wide range of dial colours and case designs.
The dial options of the new Breitling Chronomat B01 42 models include blue, black, copper, anthracite, silver and British Racing Green.
On the other hand, you can also choose between 18ct rose gold, stainless steel and bi-toned cases.
Where to sell watches in London?
If you want to sell your watch for the best price, get in touch with the trusted watch buyers at Golden Cash.
Visit our shop at The Liberty Shopping Centre in Romford, Essex straight with your watch. Our expert evaluators will appraise it precisely and determine its accurate price, based on its current market price. We will make you a price offer on the spot. Accept it and get paid instantly.
You can also fill up our online form now from the comfort of your home and get a free valuation shortly via email or phone.