The Rolex GMT-Master is one of the world’s most recognisable watches.
Rolex initially designed the watch exclusively for professional pilots. Thus, the Rolex GMT-Master features multi-time zone functions that are convenient to use.
Today, the watch is a popular choice among collectors of all lifestyles and professions.
From classic vintage iterations with aluminium bezels to the latest references with ceramic bezels, there is a perfect Rolex GMT-Master to suit every style or taste.
The options are supposedly endless. However, we will today take a quick look at the three most popular Rolex GMT-Master watches.
However, if you are looking to pawn your Rolex watch and get an instant cash loan, visit our shop at The Liberty Shopping Centre in Romford, Essex today.
➡ Rolex GMT-Master Ref. 1675
The Rolex GMT-Master reference 1675 is one of the most desirable models. The watch was in production for more than 20years – from the late 1950s to nearly 1980.
Eventually, Rolex has released many variations of the reference 1675 during this long production period. Moreover, it is also an alluring choice among many vintage Rolex buyers as well as collectors.
- The Calibre 1565 movement powered the Rolex GMT-Master 1675.
- However, the watch features a glossy dial and pointed crown guards.
- In the mid-1960s, Rolex upgraded the model and offered it a higher-frequency Calibre movement.
- Now, the watch sported a matte dial, printed tritium indices, square crown guards, and hacking function.
- In the late 1960s, Rolex fitted a bigger triangle on the GMT hand’s tip and an acrylic crystal.
Overall, the GMT-Master reference 1675 is one of the most desirable vintage Rolexes.
➡ Rolex GMT-Master II Ref. 16710
Rolex introduced a 24-hour hand on the dial of then-new GMT-Master II model in the 1980s.
- The GMT-Master ref 16710 flaunted a new case and a more polished profile along with a 24-hour hand.
- However, Rolex has made several modern upgrades to the reference like a high-beat movement and a sapphire.
- The reference 16710 is also available with different bezels and dials.
- Interestingly, the watch is found either with LumiNova, tritium, or Super-LumiNova material on the dial, based on its year of production.
Moreover, the GMT-Master reference 16710 comes fitted with either a Jubilee or an Oyster bracelet.
Rolex produced the model with all-black, black and red (Coke) or blue and red (Pepsi) aluminium bezel.
➡ Rolex GMT-Master II Ref. 126710
The Rolex GMT-Master 126710 flaunts the most modern features being the latest addition to the GMT-Master collection.
Rolex has carefully improved and updated every trait on reference 126710 over the years, including its movement and bezel.
- The fact is that Rolex upgraded the ref. 116710 and introduced the ref. 126710.
- The reference 126710 features a modern “Maxi” dial, a Super-Case, and a ceramic bezel.
- However, this latest GMT-Master II edition is of specific interest among Rolex collectors.
- It is the first stainless steel iteration in the collection to feature a ceramic Pepsi bezel.
- Moreover, Rolex fitted the ref. 126710, with its iconic 5-link Jubilee bracelet.
Interestingly, you will find the ceramic bezel in different colour combinations – the classic blue and red “Pepsi” or the blue and black “Batman”.
Other features include 904L Oystersteel, a Chromalight display, and an all-new Calibre 3285 movement.
So, what is your favourite Rolex GMT-Master? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Want to pawn your Rolex watch and get a loan against it?
If you are in dire need of fast cash, pawning your Rolex watch with a trusted pawnbroker and getting an instant credit loan can ideally be the best option.
Simply, walk into our shop at The Liberty Shopping Centre in Romford with your Rolex watch.
Expert pawnbrokers at Golden Cash are always on hand to evaluate your luxury watch precisely and make you a cash loan offer instantly.
If you are satisfied with the final offer, sign your pledge receipt and get paid in cash on the spot.
Thus, pawn your Rolex watch with us today and walk out securing the highest amount of credit loan possible against it without any obligation and hassle.
Call on 01708 751518 now to speak to one of our associates at our Romford shop.